Sunday, January 31, 2010

PF Changs, Tampa, FL

Date: 01/29/2010
Time: Late Lunch
Type: Restaurant
Where: Westshore Mall, Tampa, Florida
Party: 1 male, 1 female

Immediate Impression:
Whoo hoo, lunch crowd is done, took less than 5 sec to get a seat at the bar. The music was a little odd, and I did question the Pabst Blue Ribbon on tap, but I wasn't drinking it.

Service:
Our bartender was fantastic, very attentive and helpful;

Menu/Food:
This is the main reason I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! I am a Crohn's Disease sufferer - if you would like to learn more go to www.ccfa.org. When I am in an active state, it is extremely difficult to eat, add in my food allergies and it becomes nearly impossible - However, PF Chang's always comes through.

I ordered Organic Hot Tea, Wonton Soup w/no shrimp, a side of asparagus, and a side of garlic spinach (all shellfish free). My guest ordered the Northern Style Rib appetizer and a the garlic noodles but sauteed in only garlic butter.

When my food arrived, I dumped my two sides in my soup and let them get mushy. Yummy, took half of it home, lunch and dinner all for under $13.

Price:
We just missed happy hour, which makes your fav appetizer's cheaper, but since what I can eat is really limited, my tabs are always small here. It can get very pricey if you do appetizer and entree and beverage.

Final thought:
I love this place, I will of course be back, especially if I am in active state of Crohn's. They are extremely helpful w/all food allergies. Also BE CAREFUL - there is ALOT of sodium is all PF Chang dishes

No comments:

Post a Comment