Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Brass Tap, Wiregrass Mall, Tampa, FL

Date: 02/16/10
Time: Evening Drinks
Type: Wine/Beer Bar
Where: Wiregrass Mall, Wesley Chapel, FL
Party: 1 Female

Immediate Impression:
Relatively empty but everyone was enjoying themselves; Olympics on the TV, Karaoke being set up, and NTN Trivia going

Service:
Fantastic! My bartendar - whom I forgot to ask her name - was very attentive and kept herself busy w/cleaning glasses and engaging in conversation with the patrons.

Menu/Food:
There is no food at Brass Tap but you can order from Cantina Laredo or GrillSmiths which are both adjacent restaurants. Since my ability to eat is still limitet, I chose to stick with a liquid dinner of - Sam Adams Seasonal Noble Pils - which is yummy!


Price:
Really depends on the night you go - Tuesday was 2 for 1 select drafts (Noble counted) and since it was Fat Tuesday they had a special on ALL Abita beers. The cost is entirely up to what your tastes are. I have never walked away wishing I spent less.

Final thought:
This is my local place, which just happens to have lots of different beers and NTN trivia - my favorite bar past-time. Its a place you can go alone or in a group and receive the same attentive service. The crowd got younger as the night wore on but again, that really depends on the night.

I'd also like to note - probably because a majority of the servers/bartenders are women, the ladies room was really clean.

NOTE: ** if you are a Guinness drinker (as I am) in my experience there are only two bartenders there who pour correctly. Watch**

I of course will be going back - but I will probably eat before I go this time

No comments:

Post a Comment