Monday, March 8, 2010

Pita Republic, Wesley Chapel, FL

Date: 03/03/2010
Time: Dinner
Type: "Fast" Food
Where: The Cypress at BBD & County Line Road, Wesley Chapel, FL
Party: 1 female

Immediate Impression:
Brand Spanking new - has an odd sense of emptiness, and really quiet!

Service:
Found out it actually was the establishments first day and I was only their 15th customer, so I will cut them some slack. Honestly, the two gentleman were attentive and lively, and their complimenting me on my beauty definitely helped!

Menu/Food:
Pita sandwiches, regular cold-cut sandwiches and wraps. I went with their Mediterranean wrap on a sun-dried tomato wrap. YUMMY and HUGE!!! I was only able to eat half my sandwich. The warm bread melted my feta cheese which made the sandwich even better.

I didn't eat in so I didn't order anything else, but I will go back to try their other items.

Price:
Moderate - but there are always coupons in the mail, I recommend using them.

Final thought:
I love finding good eats close to home; I will definitely go back soon. Hopefully they will stay busy, its a tough neighborhood for food joints

No comments:

Post a Comment